The Inner Fire Yoga Retreat
Generate the internal fire and maintain vitality through the coolness of winter in this transformational yoga ceremony retreat.
Arian Levanael and Bevan Pfeiffer have teamed up to create a truly unique winter warming Yoga retreat less than 2 hours from central Sydney. Our retreat centre is a special place that works harmoniously with the environment to provide a restful and safe space for groups and individuals to take time to focus and reflect.
Part of the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area in the heart of the Hawkesbury Region, surrounded by National Parks waiting to be explored and with spectacular views of remote wilderness in this unique Aboriginal cultural heritage area. Our peaceful location is set on 38 acres of land with plenty to explore beyond the house and verandahs.
Included in the retreat are the following:
- Three nights accommodation in a comfortable country homestead
- Locally sourced organic vegetarian meals
- Sunrise and sunset meditations
- Offering two yoga practices daily, four to five hours total per day. The sessions will vary and will be tailored to the groups needs in a fun and educational way
- All yoga equipment; 20 mats, blocks, bolsters, eye masks, blankets and ropes
- Fire ceremony to release unwanted energies and attachments from the past and make space for new intentions
- Use of cinema, sound equipment, DVDs etc (in meditation hall)
- Free wi-fi and local calls
- Exclusive use of whole property (including 15m x 5m swimming pool if you’re game)
- An abundance of Aboriginal sacred sites and rock engravings to discover (weather permitting)
- Calm and welcoming energy, and most of all, amazing hospitality!
There are 6 bedrooms, 2 with ensuites, the other 4 share 2 bathrooms.
Bedroom 1 (Love) | Can sleep 5 and has an ensuite. It can be configured as 3 x singles or 5 x singles. (For those booking this large room as a group that don’t mind sharing the price is $100 discount per person)
Bedroom 2 (Ganesh) | Can sleep 2 or up to 3 with a roll out bed, also with an ensuite. It can be configured as 1 x king or 2/3 x singles
Bedroom 3 (Compassion) | 2 x singles
Bedroom 4 (Wisdom & Peace) | Can sleep 2 each and can be configured as 1 x king or 2 x singles
Bedroom 5 (Harmony) | Can sleep up to 3 with a roll out bed and can be configured as 1 x king or 2/3 x singles
Check in: 4pm Friday 8th June 2018 | Check out: 2pm Monday 11th June 2018
$1,000 per person for 3 nights accommodation. There is a $100 per person discounted price on Bedroom 1 if booked as a group of 3 or more.