Celebration of Life Retreat
Come with me as we move on our journey through time and space in the dance of life. Let me share my passion for movement, mystery and magic with you on the beautiful island of Langkawi, Malaysia.
Named after the red eagle, this island is full of mystical legends that have been passed from generation to generation. Langkawi Island is recognised by UNESCO as holding Geopark Status and has been awarded as one of The 10 Hottest Travel Destinations of 2017 by Vogue. Langkawi itself is an archipelago of 99 smaller islands, densely populated by lush rainforests and surrounded by soft powder fine sand.
This retreat is very much about connecting to nature and enjoying the deep yoga practices provided, as well as exploring this exotic land. Beyond being treated to two luxurious yoga practices a day, you will be led through sunrise meditations and be taken on great adventures in nature. With everything provided to you, this retreat is meant to ignite your spirit and feed your senses.
Included in the retreat are the following:
- 6 nights accommodation
- Buffet breakfast and dinners every day
- Morning meditations daily
- 2 hour yoga immersion – explore your practice with amazing teachers in the morning and in the afternoons. The sessions will vary and we will be including some more restorative classes during the more hectic adventure days
- Mangrove walk – explore the mangrove area close to the hotel and be introduced to local flora and fauna
- Waterfall adventure – we will get driven to one of the beautiful waterfalls of the island for an afternoon of exploration and frolicking in the fresh cool waters
- Pre-dinner evening nature walk to catch the sights and sounds of rainforest life at dusk
- We’ll take a bus to the town to see Island life as it’s done in Langkawi
- Island Hopping Tour – dive into the tranquil waters of the Mystical Lake of the Pregnant Maiden, a legend passed down from generations (watch out ladies, rumour has it that the island’s lake, shaped like a pregnant woman, brings fertility to the barren!), admire the spectacular sight as the wild eagles soar and feed, and finish your day unwinding amongst the pristine beaches and lush forest at Pulau Beras Basah
- Sunset Dinner Cruise – closing ceremony